emBIO Medical Centre Infertility clinic in Chalandri, Greece
emBIO Medical Centre is a state of the art IVF clinic in Athens, Greece.
Founded in 1997, the clinic seeks to providde the best fertility experience to patients with compassion, whilst using leading-edge reproductive technologies.
The IVF clinic offers couples a full range of specialist infertility investigations and treatments.
Their state of the art clinic and laboratories were designed to provide you with a comprehensive and flexible service of the highest standard using the latest assisted conception techniques.
- Immune and Anti-Coagulant Therapy
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Blastocyst Embryo Transfer
- Donor Insemination (DI)
- Egg Donation
- Embyro Donation
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- In vitro maturation (IVM)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) stimulated
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) unstimulated
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF) with egg donation
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Surgical sperm retrieval (PESA; TESA; MESA)
- Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer (ZIFT)
Login or subscribe to view
+ Add your organisation to IMTJ