IVF Spain Alicante Infertility clinic in Alicante, Spain
IVF Spain in Alicante is one of Spain’s leading fertility clinics. Founded by recognised fertility expert Dr Jon Aizpurua in 2009, the clinic offers the latest techniques in IVF and assisted reproduction from an international experienced team.
ISO-accredited and with TUV certification, IVF Spain has one of the highest success rates in Europe and pregnancy rates well above the Spanish average. Treatments available include natural IVF, IVF, the ROPA method for lesbian couples, social freezing, egg donation and artificial insemination with partner and donor sperm.
IVF Spain is located in a quiet residential area of Alicante, close to San Juan beach, shopping centres and excellent transport links. The clinic includes three state-of-the-art laboratories and two rooms for minor surgery. It has been designed specifically to provide a peaceful and relaxing ambience.
IVF Spain has a particular focus on patient-centred care, providing personalised treatment in the patient`s preferred language. To ensure that all patients are comfortable and fully supported throughout their treatment journey, each patient is assigned a personal assistant who speaks their native language and who accompanies them through the whole process.
- Immune and Anti-Coagulant Therapy
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Blastocyst Embryo Transfer
- Donor insemination (DI)
- Early Embryo Viability Assessment (Eeva) Test
- Early Embryo Viability Assessment (Eeva) Test: Time-lapse
- Egg Donation
- Egg Freezing
- Embryo Donation
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- In vitro maturation (IVM)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) stimulated
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) unstimulated
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- In-vitro fertilsation (IVF) with egg donation
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Surgical sperm retrieval (TESA)
- Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer (ZIFT)
+ Add your organisation to IMTJ