Understanding your customers and markets is the key to success for any business. But in the medical tourism sector, that’s not easy! Subscribe to IMTJ and make sure that you are always “in the know”.
There are three levels of subscription to fit your information needs and your budget.
Compare subscriptions >
IMTJ Free Subscription
- Newsletter: A bi-weekly email packed with news, opinion, features and offers
- News: IMTJ brings together the latest updates on medical tourism
- Blog: Opinion and suggestions on how to maximise business opportunities
- IMTJ Medical Travel Directory: Database of thousands of hospitals, clinics, agencies/facilitators and other organisations that represent or provide services into the sector
- Events: Calendar of forthcoming conferences, meetings and events
IMTJ Subscriber (£100)
Access to everything you get with a Free subscription, PLUS...
- Full archive of hundreds of articles providing opinion from industry experts
- Full profiles in the IMTJ Medical Travel Directory, a database of thousands of organisations operating in the medical travel sector
- Download presentations from major industry conferences and events
- Save 10% on selected reports
IMTJ Subscriber Plus (£200)
- Promote your organisation in the IMTJ Medical Travel Directory:
- Comprehensive, search engine optimised profile showing key contacts
- Highlighted as "Featured provider" in listings
- Hospitals, clinics and medical travel agencies/facilitators can attract patients with a FREE Silver Profile on Treatment Abroad (worth £200!)
- Save 15% on selected reports
IMTJ Country Subscriber (
£500) - Special offer - £400
- Comprehensive country profiles, containing news, articles, information and statistics relating to inbound and outbound medical travel
- Medical Tourism Business Success Kit, the essential guide for anyone running a medical tourism business
- Save 20% on selected reports
1.1. Payment methods
All currency is in GBP
1.2. Need help?
+44 (0)1442 817 817
1.3. Who we are
IMTJ is run by:
Intuition Communication Ltd
Intuition Communication Ltd
Herts HP4 2UB
Company registration no.:
Registered in England 4858023
827 2935 09
If you have any difficulties or questions regarding payment, please contact us on +44 (0)1442 817 817 or email@example.com
1.4. Refund policy
Fees, Payment and Cancellation - see full terms and conditions [ PDF, 279 kb ]
- Intuition Communications Ltd – “ICL”
- You can obtain information and details about the Services and ICL’s corresponding Fees on the Websites and directly from ICL. The figures set out in the Background and Rate Card on the Websites, or elsewhere on the Websites, are estimates only and should only be used as a guide.
- The Fees for the Service will be as quoted in the Order Form, such Fees shall be quoted in [GBP £] except in cases of obvious error. In the case of obvious error ICL reserves the right to correct that error and apply the correct Fees, such error and amendment to the Fees shall be communicated to You as soon as reasonably practicable in writing. On receipt of such revised Fees, You shall have the option to withdraw Your Order, but due to the bespoke nature of the Services withdrawal of Your Order must be communicated to ICL within 48 hours of Your receipt of the revised Fees. If You do not withdraw Your Order within 48 hours You shall be liable for 25% of the Fees.
- The Fees are subject to VAT (or other similar or applicable sales taxes, charges, duties or levies) at the prevailing rate.
- Fees may change from time to time, but (subject to clause 4.2) changes will not affect Orders in respect of which ICL has already sent You an Order Form, the content of which You have accepted in accordance with clause 3.
- Fees may be paid by credit or debit card, or bank transfer. We accept payment with SOLO/VISA /ELECTRON/ MASTERCARD/ MAESTRO
- In the event that ICL requires payment prior to delivery of the Service, ICL will not commence production of the Listing or Advertisement until payment has been received. Alternatively, ICL may invoice You for the Service. Payment should be received by ICL within 15 days of the date of the invoice.
- If ICL has not received full payment of the Fees and/or Additional Charges within 15 days of the Service commencing, ICL shall be entitled to charge You 4% above the base rate of HSBC Bank compounded monthly.
- ICL reserves the right to suspend all activity on the website/s if payments for any invoice for any activity is not received within the agreed timeframe.
- If the Service You require involves the provision of Advertisements, Listings or Sponsored Content, due to the bespoke nature of such Services Your right to cancel will be restricted to 48 hours for Advertisements and Listings and 7 working days for Sponsored Content from the date of the Order Form being returned to ICL by You. Your cancellation of such Service must be communicated to ICL in writing.
- If ICL has received notice of Your cancellation of the Advertisements, Listings or Sponsored Content Service in accordance with clause 4.2, ICL shall reimburse You for any payment received relating specifically to the cancelled Service and that Service only.
- Should You cancel the Service after the 48 hour or 7 working days cancellation period detailed at clause 4.2, ICL shall be entitled to retain 75% of the Fees. The remaining 25% of the Fees shall be reimbursed to You within 21 days of receipt of Your written cancellation notice or the day ICL confirmed to You via email that You were entitled to a refund.
- From time to time ICL may run promotions and offers (‘Promotions’) in respect of some selected Services. These Promotions shall be detailed on the Websites from time to time and, where you have given ICL permission, may be communicated to You by email or fax. These Terms, together with any additional terms that are detailed with the Promotions shall apply. Orders for the Promotions Services, shall be placed by You and supplied by ICL in accordance with these Terms, unless stated otherwise. Such variation to these Terms shall be communicated to You with the Order Form and You shall be required to indicate Your acceptance, in accordance with clause 3.