Barbados Fertility Centre Infertility clinic in Christ Church, Barbados
Founded in 2002, Barbados Fertility Centre (BFC) combines the latest fertility treatments and technologies with holistic therapies, resulting in excellent infertility treatment success rates at affordable prices.
The Clinic is based in an old Barbadian plantation house that has been fully adapted to offer state-of-the-art treatment facilities that are ergonomically designed and patient friendly. Treatments available include IVF, ICSI, IUI, assisted hatching, embryo freezing, blastocyst transfer IVF, pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS), testicular biopsy and reproductive immunology. A high quality and very successful egg donor programme is also available, as well as donor sperm insemination and donor sperm IVF.
BFC’s ethos is to put the patient at the heart of any treatment, providing individualised infertility solutions to give the best chance of a successful pregnancy. An on-site spa offers a range of therapies including counselling, nutritional advice, reflexology, massage and acupuncture to ensure that patients are as relaxed as possible during the process.
- Immune and Anti-Coagulant Therapy
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Blastocyst Embryo Transfer
- Egg Donation
- Embryo Donation
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) stimulated
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) unstimulated
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF) with egg donation
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Surgical sperm retrieval (PESA; TESA; MESA)
Login or subscribe to view
+ Add your organisation to IMTJ