Clinica Medrano Infertility clinic in Cadiz, Spain
Clinica Medrano is a modern infertility clinic in in Algeciras, Cadiz on Spain’s Mediterranean coast. They offer an extensive range of infertility treatments and assisted reproduction techniques, including in vitro fertilisation (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and artificial insemination, using the very latest technologies and techniques.
With quick and easy access, couples who have tried to conceive a child unsuccessfully for one year can undergo a comprehensive infertility study at Clinica Medrano. The Clinic has its own authorised bank of embryos donated with consent by couples who have already undergone cycles of IVF-ICSI and the Clinic’s Campaign for Egg Donors means that couples who cannot use their own eggs can enjoy parenthood thanks to the generosity of many healthy young women. Couples who may be at risk of genetic or chromosomal abnormalities can also take advantage of pre-implantation diagnosis (PGD).
Clinica Medrano is within easy reach of Gibraltar and Malaga airports. Prices are highly competitive compared to many other countries and their dedicated international department are always available to help with arrangements such as flights, accommodation and organising leisure activities.
- Immune and Anti-Coagulant Therapy
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Blastocyst Embryo Transfer
- Donor Insemination (DI)
- Egg Donation
- Embyro Donation
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- In vitro maturation (IVM)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) stimulated
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) unstimulated
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF) with egg donation
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Surgical sperm retrieval (PESA; TESA; MESA)
- Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer (ZIFT)
Login or subscribe to view
+ Add your organisation to IMTJ