Clinica Vistahermosa Private hospital in Alicante, Spain
Clinica Vistahermosa in Alicante, Spain, have been fertility and genetics experts for more than 30 years.
An ISO accredited highly sophisticated clinic, with 10 Units around Spain, having its headquarters in Alicante, they boast a 90% success rate with comprehensive treatments personalised for each patient´s need. Located in a Hospital, they are committed to promoting training, education and research which enable them to develop the newest treatments and techniques for assisted reproduction.
Recently awarded, The Reproduction Unit HLA Vistahermosa, the centre of the UR Group matrix, is integrated in HLA Vistahermosa Clinic in Alicante which has entered the list of the 20 best Spanish private hospitals, according to the Monitor de Reputación Sanitaria (MRS) that MERCO elaborates every year.
Treatments offered at Clinica Vistahermosa
At Clinica Vistahermosa you have access to the full range of assisted reproductive treatments and all treatments include ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection to improve the fertilization), blastocyst (highest stage of an embryo to increase the embryo selection), assisted hatching (technique involves the artificial creation of an opening in the embryo to improve the implantation rate), echo guided embryo transfer, without any cost, if applicable.
- Egg donation
- Egg and sperm donation
- Frozen egg donation
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Guarantee programmes
- Embryo donation
- Artificial insemination (IUI / IAD)
- Egg freezing / fertility preservation
Tests and investigations:
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) with NGS
- Basic DNA genetic matching (15 genes)
- Expanded DNA genetic matching (552 genes)
- NIPT (amplified non-invasive prenatal testing)
- Endometrial receptivity array (ERA)
Run by Ph. D. Salome Lopez Garrido, the department dedicated to all foreign patients will deal with the paperwork and formalities in order to make your stay and your entire treatment easier being the direct intermediates between patients and Doctors and offering a comprehensive and complete personal attention during the procedure.
Clinica Vistahermosa, if necessary, will liaise with your gynaecologist in your home country so that your treatment can be personalized before you begin your trip to Alicante, Spain.
You also have the option of having a video consultation with the IVF clinic.
It is easily accessible, airport/hospital and hotel transfer will be arranged at no cost by the Int. Dept. staff for your peace of mind.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN, English, German, French, Italian.
As published in El Mundo newspaper, according to the MRS, HLA Vistahermosa is the best private hospital centre in the province of Alicante and the second best in the Valencian Community, which shows its clear reference vocation beyond the provincial scope and the autonomous community.
High standards are important to Clinica Vistahermosa, which is why they regularly organise training courses and maintain official inspections.
They hold the following accreditations:
- Registration Certificate from the Official Register of Healthcare Centres, Services and Establishments of the Valencian Community for all the Assisted Reproductive Technology
- National External Quality Control Programme of Assisted Reproduction Laboratories (CEIFER)
- Spanish External Quality Control Programme for Semen Analysis (CEIFER)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- AENOR 14001 Environmental Management System quality certification
- National Register audit of the Spanish Fertility Society
- Company quality audit by OZOOA International
- Authorisation to freeze ova and ovarian tissue for fertilisation in fertility preservation programmes by the Department of Health of the Community of Valencia
Key contactsLogin or subscribe to view
+ Add your organisation to IMTJ
Address103 Avenida de Denia
Medical tourism news and opinion
- Medical travel: why we should stop focusing on increased numbers
Medical travel analyst Ian Youngman argues that medical tourism destinations need to stop concentrating on increased numbers. Mainstream tourism countries, including regions and cities in France, […]
- South Korea: malpractice review poses risks for medical travel sector
Health minister Cho Kyoo-hong is set to review measures to relieve the burden of medical professionals in South Korea, including possibly enacting a special law aimed at reducing the severity of […]
- UK medical travel abroad increases
Although there is subjective evidence showing an increase in the number of people from the UK seeking treatment abroad, numbers are not known. There is no official source of data on outbound UK […]