Dental Holidays Crete Dental clinic in Crete, Greece
Dental Holidays Crete in Heraklion, Crete, has been treating patients since 1996 and provides the full range of dental services, along with specialized oral surgery and periodontology services.
Dental Holidays Crete is run by renowned dentist Dr. George Vardakis. A state-of-the-art facility, the dental clinic is committed to maintaining high levels of hygiene in order to provide consistency and accountability to their patients.
Crete is one of the best international destinations for dental treatment as they offer high levels of quality and professionalism, guaranteeing you will be happy with your treatment, all at a competitive price.
The clinic is easily accessible, with direct flights to Crete being available from most major European airports. There is also no language barrier as the staff at the clinic speak fluent English.
Patients also benefit from the opportunity to see the results of their treatments on plaster models created using moulds from their own mouths.
Payment can be made either cash or via credit card, with the option of making payment in instalments.
- Apiectomy (root-end resection)
- Bridge (12 tooth bridge, 6 implants)
- Bridge (4 tooth bridge, 2 implants)
- Crown - Full porcelain - zirconium (e.g. PROCERA or LAVA)
- Crown - porcelain
- Crown - porcelain bonded
- Crowns (12 Porcelain crowns)
- Crowns (12 Zirconium crowns)
- Crowns (8 Porcelain crowns)
- Crowns (8 Zirconium crowns)
- Dental hygienist (clean)
- Dental implant - Nobel Biocare
- Dentures - Full acrylic
- Dentures - Upper OR lower, acrylic
- Porcelain inlay
- Porcelain veneer
- Root canal treatment - Back teeth
- Root canal treatment - Front teeth
- Tooth extraction - single tooth
- Tooth extraction - wisdom tooth
- Tooth filling - Composite, large
- Tooth filling - Composite, small
- Tooth straightening (invisalign)
- Tooth whitening - One hour treatment
- Veneers (12 Porcelain veneers)
- Veneers (8 Porcelain veneers)
- Wisdom tooth extraction
+ Add your organisation to IMTJ