Institut Marquès Infertility clinic in Barcelona, Spain
Established 95 years ago in Barcelona, Institut Marquès is an internationally-recognised centre for assisted reproduction, gynaecology and obstetrics with fully licensed IVF clinics in Barcelona) and Rome, and satellite clinics in London and Milan.
Institut Marquès is accredited by the Spanish Healthcare Authority to perform all assisted reproduction techniques allowed under the country’s current legislation including anonymous egg, embryo and semen donation for all women, regardless of marital status and sexual orientation.
Institut Marquès welcomes patients from around the world, with the majority seeking IVF with egg and/or semen donation. The clinic has particular experience in the treatment of difficult cases including failed IVF and recurrent miscarriage and, in spite of this, obtains results comparable to the top IVF centres in the USA and Europe. Prices for infertility treatment are very competitive compared to other European and American clinics and multiple pregnancy rates are low.
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Blastocyst Embryo Transfer
- Donor Insemination (DI)
- Donor sperm selection services
- Egg Donation
- Egg Freezing
- Embryo Donation
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) - Included in all IVF cycles
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) stimulated
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) unstimulated
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- In-vitro fertilsation (IVF) with egg donation
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) / Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT)
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Surgical sperm retrieval (PESA; TESA; MESA)
+ Add your organisation to IMTJ